We aim to provide individuals and businesses alike a stress free and swift service relating to all aspects of business or commercial leases. Our experts are able to provide the following services:
Your matter will be handled on a No Win No Fee basis. As your representatives, you can expect transparency and efficiency from us in all your matters. If your case is unsuccessful, you will not be liable for any solicitors’ costs. We cover the following areas of Personal Injury:-
Our aim is to find the right solution for you, whilst minimising both the emotional and financial cost to your family. We offer expert legal advice on a range of family issues, providing a comprehensive service for your whole family.Divorce & Separation
We recognise that divorce or separation can feel like a downward spiral. It is a crossroad at which we can guide you through every step. We listen to your worries with compassion and help keep the process amicable wherever possible through methods such as mediation and collaborative law. You can expect us to minimise your emotional burden by representing you legally.
Our divorce & separation services include:
- Starting divorce proceedings
- Responding to divorce proceedings
- Agreeing grounds for divorce
- Making a financial settlement
- Making arrangements for children
We can help you reach a financial settlement when getting divorced, ensuring you achieve a fair settlement and financial stability for the future. You can talk to us about your financial concerns and plans for the future in order for us to reach a satisfactory settlement.
Our services include:
- Negotiating a financial settlement
- Taking court action to achieve a settlement
- Taking court action to enforce a financial settlement
We take a non-confrontational approach to resolving disputes over children wherever possible, protecting your rights and your children’s best interests while helping you to maintain positive relationships with their other parents and carers.
Our children law services include:
- Making childcare arrangements after divorce or separation
- Child Arrangements Order
- Special Guardianship Orders
- Childcare disputes
- Specific Issue Order
- Prohibited Steps Order
If you or a loved one have been the victim of domestic abuse, whether physical, verbal or emotional we can take immediate action to keep you safe and help you get the support you need.
Our domestic violence services include:
- Non-Molestation Court Orders (preventing your partner threatening you, harassing you or coming near you)
- Occupation Orders (forcing your partner to leave your home)
- Taking action for breach of injunction
- Referring you to appropriate support services
We provide advice and representation to our clients in the following areas of immigration:
Certification of Documents
We certify documents that require certification as true copies of the original. This includes, but not limited to, the documents listed below:-