We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service, we have provided then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.
In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, our complaint procedure is given below. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.
If you have a complaint, please contact Mr Imran Khan, the Director of the firm. You can write to him at
1st Floor, Building 3, Ebury Business Centre, 161-163 Staines Road, Hounslow TW3 3JZ
Or by email at email@example.com
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 days of receiving it.
- Mr Imran Khan will then respond to you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Mr Khan will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will review the matter. However, if you are still not satisfied then you can contact Legal Ombudsman.
The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.
Before accepting a complaint about the investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint
- No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
- No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them directly.
Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm.
Address: Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ